Monday, May 7, 2018

And they're off ...

Getting packed last night bought me time this morning to focus on outdoor chores, including clearing a bunch of miscellaneous junk off the driveway so a demolition team can remove the concrete before construction gets started on our new garage. I wish the GC could have gotten the job started sooner so I could keep an eye on things, but the cold, wet spring conspired against us. At least I'll be in town for the construction phase.

Got the driveway cleared just in time to grab a shower before the start of a 3-hr conference call for Richard Hamelin's bioSAFE Research Oversight Committee. The last hour of the call was limited to phone only as Gi and I drove to The Mill to catch the airport shuttle.

The weather looks great for the next couple of days and the flight to ATL was smooth and only slightly delayed. ATL was right where I left it last weekend, and we holed up for the evening at the College Park Hotel Indigo. It'll be an early morning tomorrow as our MSP flight departs at 7:37.

Clear day over ATL

No comments:

Post a Comment